4DOS

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Feb 25 12:10:26 EST 2008

Hi,

So basically you aren't really booting off the USB drive but from a
floppy which passes control to the USB drive as it boots.  Interesting.
Are you sure that the demo from 2001-ish is actually ASAP and not ASAP
for Windows or ASAW?  I looked about then and the demo of ASAP was from
many years earlier.  I don't actually need the demo right now but it
would be good to host it somewhere for people who want it.  If you email
attach the file, I'll put up on the web for download, at least temporarily.