4DOS

Beth Hatch bhatch200 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 11:45:11 EST 2008

Hello John and all,

I'm just wondering.......  I have a version of the Spin Rite hard drive
maintenance utility which boots as a CD using Free Dos.  It should be
theoretically possible to make a bootable spin rite cd using JAWS and Free
Dos then.  I unfortunately don't have a Double talk, but I do have a Dectalk
Express.  I tried to install JAWS on a bootable cd, but I got into trouble
somehow and though I found the floppy images that I downloaded from Freedom
Scientific, I wasn't able to get them installed on to a CD.  I have a badly
broken desktop pc that needs Spin Rite very badly to fix the hard drive, it
would be really cool if I could use JAWS and Free Dos to make this work.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Beth