automating bookshare.org

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Feb 24 04:27:10 EST 2008

No, expect is not a macro package.  It is a scripting package that
drives interactive apps such as passwd but it is not a keyboard macro
package in the sense I was thinking of.  It might work, I haven't used
it, but I don't know if it's powerful enough to drive Lynx as another
poster here indicated.  You would have to be able to tab to different
links, follow them, etc.  I don't know what the limitations of expect
are in this regard.