Automating Bookshare

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Fri Feb 22 15:21:35 EST 2008

Actually, these probably wouldn't work because my files are already on my
hard drive because I record them from my TV capture card, which works, do to
Snapstream's web interface. I use Imtoo Video to Audio converter, but using
Autoit or something to automate this seems like it'd be impossible because
there's no keyboard shortcuts in the thing and I have no sighted people to
directly click the buttons needed for their window info tool to give the
necessary parameters for their mouse clicking functions.