Automating Bookshare

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Thu Feb 21 23:49:46 EST 2008

It sounds like you would have to make the script surf the web like a user
would, going in to the user name box, putting it in, same for password, etc,
but how on earth would you ever get it to do the search and pick the
results? It sounds as hard as making a Windows GUI file converter convert
every file in a directory, given you have nothing but tabbing and
shift-tabbing specified numbers of times and hoping you land on what you
need.