programs that work good with speakup

Chris Nestrud ccn at panix.com
Wed Feb 20 15:19:16 EST 2008

I suggest bitlbee and an irc client such as irssi. This will provide
access to jabber, AIM, MSN, and a few other services. I believe that
it's possible to use the development branch of bitlbee and get support
for sending and receiving text Skype messages, but I don't know if the
entirety of the setup process is accessible with Speakup.

Chris