Automating Bookshare

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
Wed Feb 20 13:04:17 EST 2008

Yes, wget has a user,password option.
Don't quote me on it, but I think it is -u userid,passwd.

Stephen Dawes  <B.A., B.Sc.>
Management Systems Analyst
Information Technology #8480                    |  Phone: (403) 268-5527

The City of Calgary                             |  Fax:   (403) 268-6423

   PO Box 2100 Postal Station M.                |  Email:
Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
   Calgary, Alberta, Canada. T2P 2M5            |  Web:
http://www.calgary.ca

NOTICE -
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and co-operation.