Problem when Pinging domain nameserver

Daniel C dlchavez at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 16 17:02:40 EST 2008

I've acutally did some more research. Turns out that he only reason that I
was even allowed to ping my name server, or what I thought was mine, was
because resolv.conf had at the top:
Search net
Then below that, the nameserver addresses. I removed search net from
resolv.conf and changed the hosts file to read as:
127.0.0.1 localhost
67.35.73.178 danielcproductions.net
10.1.110.101 web01.danielcproductions.net
Hopefully I didn't screw anything up by making those changes.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:08 PM