NameServerSetup for registered domain

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sat Feb 16 14:56:37 EST 2008

Looks fine to me. However, I'd suggest removing

localhost.localdomain IN A 127.0.0.1

from the zone, since that really has no business being in a publicly
accessible zone, same goes for class a, b, and c addresses.

General rule of thumb is that if named-checkzone doesn't complain,
you're most likely just fine with the zone.

Greg