Accessible cell phone question

Gene Collins collins at gene3.ait.iastate.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:34:03 EST 2008

Daniel, you are right you aren't the list moderator, Kirk is.  His
policy is to run a pritty open list.  pritty much anything goes within
reason.  There are plenty of cell phone discussions that have taken
place here in the past, so why are you suddenly trying to be the thought
police? You ment well, but please leave the moderating to the moderator.

Gene Collins