Accessible virtual machine: preferably debian

Cheryl Homiak chomiak7737 at att.net
Thu Feb 7 02:40:32 EST 2008

I don't have a problem between vmware and macosx. There are menu buttons in
vmware when I start the virtual machine, at least in windows, for
connecting/disconnecting various drivers. I have one braillelite that I
allow to connect when I access windows an another that stays disconnected so
I can use the terminal. I should then be able to install espeak and/or
brltty by the terminal. But I am still a little confused about how I access
the dhcp database; do you mean one on the macos end?