Accessible virtual machine: preferably debian

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Thu Feb 7 01:59:09 EST 2008

Actually vmware usually stores the dhcp lease database in a text file that
is how I find the ip address of machines under Windows.
I have had trouble with alsa timing and festival in a virtual machine; never
tracked it down.
Reading the ip address out of the dhcp database and ssh into the vm from mac
terminal would get you set up; can provide an image like this for Debian
etch although it does not have espeak or brltty etc.
Not sure how you would stop macos from fighting with vmware for the braille
device.
Regards, Kerry.