well I got one

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sat Feb 2 19:43:36 EST 2008

This is so not true.
If you wipe the partitions (which I have done) you can still access the bios
as you would in a normal pc.

You press f2 on startup and access the bios.
pressing escape at boot will give you a menu of devices to boot from.

we have erased all partitions on our eeepcs (we have 2 and have installed
others) about 5 times.

this thing is like a normal pc except it has a silicon motion flash disk;
the rest is like a normal pc including wireless lan etc.
There are some acpi extras; Linux driver available for them.