New to Linux

Kelly Sapergia ksapergia at sasktel.net
Fri Feb 1 16:56:38 EST 2008

>Hi,
    Thanks for letting me know about GRML. Is there anything you need
to do to get it talking? As well, with both Ubuntu and GRML, if I
wanted to run a program I downloaded from a website, would it depend
on what system I use? In other words, would I have to look for a
particular version of the program that supports, say, GRML?
    Finally, are there any accessible games available for these
variants of Linux?
    Thanks again.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
Need to relax and unwind? Listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from
01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American
Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an
affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com