system with speakup software already installed?

Tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Dec 19 21:57:04 EST 2008

I have the headers for the newest kernel installed... I'm stuck relying on
debian to produce packages for me to upgrade as I'm not able to compile my
own kernels... not the way I want, anyway, so I don't see much purpose in
compiling a huge bloated kernel that has things in it that aren't needed.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler at tysdomain.com
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005