speakup and hald conflict in Slackware 12.2

Zachary Kline klinez at onid.orst.edu
Wed Dec 17 16:41:38 EST 2008

Hi,
    I've found the GUI useable with Window-Eyes via repeated presses of the
Speak Summary hotkey in dialogues.  That will sometimes indicate the state
of a control where mere tabbing won't.
    Also, the menu bar itself works pretty well without much help from me.
    That being said, I do like vboxmanage better myself.  It's a very useful
interface.
Best,
Zack.