couple of kernel build questions

luke Davis speakup at lists.tacticus.com
Sat Dec 13 13:56:12 EST 2008

Re the make menuconfig: escape will take you back.  It will not work
immediately--there is about a 1 second delay, in case you want to press
some other escape sequence.

Doing it twice will get it done instantly, but the problem there is that
if you are at the main menu, it may not save if you double escape from
there.

The way to save, is to hit escape from the main menu, which will bring up
a yes/no control.

Luke