1st, 2nd, 3rd And 4th Questions. Please,

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Aug 10 01:49:01 EDT 2008

The only answer I can give you is that according to
speakupmodified.org, the only version of fedora they're making
available now is fedora core 9. Given the size of the internet, I
suppose there exists some remote possibility that some site somewhere
archived the speakupmodified iso images of fc6, but I have no clue
what such a site might be, assuming one exists in the first place.

As for your question regarding where to get the latest speakup, the
best answer is from the git repository, but I assume that you wanted
to know about the speakup review package, rather than the source code
that you could patch into a linux kernel, which is what you'd end up
getting from git. Since you're asking about fedora, and about speakup,
I think the best place I can refer you to is
http://www.speakupmodified.org. Hth, and good luck.

Greg