1st, 2nd, 3rd And 4th Questions. Please,

SunUgerdodge & ProsBrilliantes dayugdog at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 01:32:03 EDT 2008

Guys, I have some bits of questions in downloading and more about speakup.

1st. In my subject in our school's laboratory, we are using Fedora 6. But my problem is where to download the latest version of Speakup.

2nd. Is it okay to use the latest version of Speakup in Fedora 6?

3rd. Can Speakup works well with all Open Office applications?

4th and last. What can you tell me about the accuracy between JAWS screen reading capabilities and SpeakUp regardless on what OS they are use. Only the accuracy and voice performance.

Please, tell me all about these questions. I will appreciate all your response, because I am not familiar in SpeakUp and using Linux OS.

Thanks a million.