Obtaining Debian

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 01:46:52 EDT 2008

I burned the ISO to a CD and am trying to get it started.  So, when it
starts, I press tab and type speakup.synth=ltlk (because I am using a
Double Talk LT).  How do I know when the prompt is up?  I have not been
successful in getting it to start yet.  Will it automatically boot up
another kernel if I don't act in time?

Robby