Yaboot accessibility?

Cheryl Homiak chomiak7737 at att.net
Tue Apr 22 15:59:28 EDT 2008

I now have a dual boot debian/Macosx system on a mac mini ppc. It uses the
yaboot boot manager. I just wondered if anybody knew if there is any way to
have some accessibility for this so that one knows when to select a booting
choice. It probably isn't that big a problem as I can probably learn when to
hit x if i want Macosx instead of linux, but it would be kind of nice if one
could get a sound or something to indicate when to do this. Just thought I'd
check.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,