Speakup and Linux 2.6.24 - Almost Got It Working

Georgina gena at mga.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 17:58:15 EDT 2008

Hi Gena: As I mentioned to Robby check your install.log in your speakup
directory and see if everything patched correctly.  If this is two
occurrences of this situation we need more info because so far we haven't
seen anything like this.

Hi Kirk

Well I've been using the kernel after rebuilding the kernel after hard
wiring the ps2 support into the kernel.  I only mentioned it because it
might help the fellow and to clear speakup's name.

It's not speakup's problem.  I thought I made it perfectly clear, it's
because it didn't load the ps2 module at boot up.

Gena
phone: (519) 661-3061