Speakup Web Site

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Tue Apr 15 13:21:25 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 05:04:30PM +0200, Willem van der Walt wrote:
> 3.  have an indication of dead none-working programs if they are still
> shown.

	I would be more interested in working programs, myself, starting
with the best first and optionally detailing problems and their
	work-arounds, if any.  FTP site organization in a tree
	structured format would be nice, too.  Especially for us
	near-clueless newbies.  Personally, I work best starting with
	descriptive topic links and being able to run a serch that's
	likely to find the topic I'm looking for, searching for
	words/text like "compil", "keys", and "compatib", and knowing
	I'll find compiling instructions, defined keystrokes, and
	compatible software, respectively.  Key topics being listed in
	alphabetical order would also be helpful for people so new that
	they don't know how  to use search would even be a help if an
	index becomes a bit large.   Just tossing out ideas, not
	suggestions.  HTH,

				Michael