Speakup and 2.6.24.4

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Apr 13 07:34:02 EDT 2008

I tried installing speakup to linux-2.6.24-gentoo-r4 and r3 and got
the strange message that drivers/char/speakup is not a directory from
cp -- not sure what is going on, is this the way its supposed to work?
I don't recall getting such a message on my earlier install of
gentoo-r2.

on Saturday 04/12/2008 Kirk Reiser(kirk at braille.uwo.ca) wrote