2.6.22 kernel

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Sep 27 07:30:31 EDT 2007

Hi John and all:  You didn't read the accompanying documentation with
the git repository.  There are three files in the root of the tree
which are important to read for providing an understanding of the
changes.

The synth_name psudo file is temporarily been removed until we have
some of the other issues with the new code resolved.  The default
synth on being built-in to the kernel is also temporarily removed.
These will both most likely return in the future although possibly not
as they were.

Please also remember that I wrote in at least one previous message
that this is extremely experimental code currently and not for the
faint of heart.  There are many issues which we are struggling with to
solve and so the way forward is necessarily slow because of my lack of
knowledge in some areas.
  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061