Fedora CD Problems

Daniel C dlchavez at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 25 11:23:46 EDT 2007

Fedora was installed on this server in 2003. I've since reinstalled windows.
I've used FTP with resume, and all images were downloaded completely.

To make sure I've downloaded full images, I have the sizes for all 5 images
including the boot and rescue images. Are the following correct sizes for
all images?

Fedora DISC1: 665MB
Fedora Disc2: 682MB
Fedora Disc3: 670MB
Fedora Disc4: 684MB
Fedora Disc5: 117MB
Boot CD: 7 .73MB
Rescue CD: 96.9MB

Are those complete images or should I redownload them again?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:02 AM