Fedora Install: How To Proceed Next

Daniel C dlchavez at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 21 09:56:18 EDT 2007

Well nice to know that what I'm buying will work. What I don't understand
then, is why the images will burn to the CD but the CD won't boot.
As a testrun, I burned an FC3 image to a CD and the CD is accessible both
from Windows and the CD boots as well.
I will keep you all informed as to how Fedora works for me, once I get
around to finding a suitable machine to detacate Fedora to and actually
install it.
Also before I forget, I was wondering was there anyway to reset Speakup
should it ever stop talking? I ask this because on FC3, Speakup for me, at
least, would stop talking after a long time and I'd have to reboot the
machine to get speech back. I am using a Braille 'N Speak 2000 as a hardware
synth. Thanks for the help.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:07 PM