Fedora Install: How To Proceed Next

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Sep 21 09:30:50 EDT 2007

You can expect the discs you purchased from Cheap Bytes will be properly
created.

To answer your other question in a word: "Yes." Many of us have
successfully burned discs and other wise installed from those files.

Since you mention Cheap Bytes, I am guessing the odds are high you're
talking about the Speakup Modified Fedora? Be sure to follow the
Installation HOWTO closely once you get your discs in the mail, and
don't hesitate to ask for help on specific points.

Janina