OT: VOIP clients for Windows and Linux.

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Tue Sep 18 22:52:56 EDT 2007

     Hello again,

     Thanks for all the help!  I thought Speak-Freely was another screen
reader.  Shows how much I dislike the web, I guess.  It was what I was
looking for, though.  Mic to mic communications.  Was thinking about
starting an internet radio station, have my friiend listen to it while
listening to his, if that was what it took to get past Clearwire's
monopoly on VOIP services.  Last thing I need is my ISP messing
everything up.  The computer equivalent of a couple tin cans and some
string was all I needed.  Thanks.

         Michael