ot: the best online computer parts store?

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:15:01 EDT 2007

If you think that computer companies and other people always tell the truth,
then you've been sheltered.
It is probably possible, through overclocking, to get the processor to do
more than it will normally. Just like you can speed up windblows by changing
things. But... It's not already done for you.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134 at hotmail.com
email: compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127