ot: the best online computer parts store?

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:12:24 EDT 2007

sorry. should have pasted message. was refering to yours.
I know what you're saying... I think it's still worth overclocking though,
if you're willing to test. 200 mhz extra would be nice. :)
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Vertigo head coder
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
msn: compgeek134 at hotmail.com
email: compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127