ot: the best online computer parts store?

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:49:03 EDT 2007

I installed my own CPU/heat sink/fan with no sighted help on more than
one occasion. It's pretty easy if you can figure out how everything fits
together. And it isn't going to fit the wrong way, so no sighted help is
needed. Of course I could be wrong about Intel processors since I've
only installed AMD so far, but if Intel does require sighted help to
install the CPU then that's just one more reason for me to steer clear
of their products.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo