ot: the best online computer parts store?

Butch Bussen butchb at shellworld.net
Fri Sep 14 10:43:41 EDT 2007

I suppose it isn't a good idea to get oil from hyour skin on the compound,
but I've applied it that way for years, both on boards and on very large
high power transistors in commercial gear and have never had a problem.
Often what I'd do is put a big glob on the surface and use the heat sink
or whatever to smash the stuff and spread it around when I mount it.  You
can wipe away the access.  As far as getting it on near by components,
again, probasbly not a good idea, but this stuff doesn't conduct, so I
don't see a lot of harm in that, just wipe away what you can.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr