ot: the best online computer parts store?

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:43:09 EDT 2007

Considering what has been said of Newegg's customer support, I would be
willing to bet that a blind person who uses lynx (cat) or links (chain)
would probably go far making suggestions regarding accessibility. I use
ff3 here and have had no problems, although I haven't actually tried to
order anything. But those of you who use lynx and links should try
contacting them to suggest how the site could be made more accessible.
And those of us who use ff3, if there are problems, should report them
as well. If their customer support is really as good as people say it
is, they will listen to our suggestions. Note that a simple complaint
like "I can't use your site with lynx" probably won't work.
*suggestions* should be made regarding how the site can be made more
accessible to text browsers and screen readers.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo