ot: the best online computer parts store?

Lorenzo Taylor daxlinux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:35:03 EDT 2007

I actually used newegg with lynx, but that was several years ago. I
sincerely hope that they haven't changed things so much that this has
become impossible now. They have a very good selection and decent prices
as well as cheap shipping. But if they have messed things up so that
people using links (chain) or lynx (cat) are unable to access it, they
will obviously lose a lot of us. Probably not me if they work with
firefox 3, but they will lose most of us here. Has anyone tried emailing
them to complain about the usability of their site and to suggest
possible changes for better accessibility? I would be interested in
knowing what their response would be.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo