ot: the best online computer parts store?

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 12 11:14:16 EDT 2007

Well, you're right about that. Newegg is definately the industry standard
for low prices and wide selection. I just ordered from them Monday night. Or
I should say my wife placed an order for me. I think we can all agree that
newegg is awesome in terms of price and selection but I would not give them
high marks for accessibility.