speakup doesn't patch into 2.6.22.6

Jim Grimsby Jr. jimgrims at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 5 19:25:57 EDT 2007

Hi why not pick up the orulux progject.
This did some thing similar to what you are trying to do.
Also I am not and the rest of us are not just complaining for no reason.  We
are trying to get speech in to off the shelf distros.  Ubumpto was the best
for this but you saw the responses I got on that.

Jim Grimsby Jr.
skype: Jim.grimsby
I say what I mean! I mean what I say!