slackware and accessibility packages

Scott Ford scotte.ford at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 07:53:07 EDT 2007

Michael,
	I for one think that the idea is a great one.  I do not have a
hardware synth, and I do not have the knowledge, or interest to do the
technical work required to figure out how to set up a distribution or the
packages up like you describe.  I was introduced to Linux by slackware when
it was on a fist full of floppies.  I would be interested.
Scott