Problem downloading FC8 installation DVD image?

Adrian Beech a.beech at bigpond.net.au
Fri Nov 30 12:05:05 EST 2007

G'day all,

I appear to be experiencing a rather annoying problem downloading the FC8
installation DVD image from http://speakupmodified.org/cdroms.html.  It
would seem the download got as far as 99% before a message popped advising
that the host had reset the connection, etc.  Subsequent attempts to resume
the download yields a "416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable" response from
the site.  Can anyone explain what gives and how I may be able to finish the
download rather than sarting over?

I'm using IE 6 on a Windows XP Pro system if that means anything in relation
to the issue at hand.

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers.
AB