Ways of distributing Speakup Modified Fedora.

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Sat Nov 24 11:36:36 EST 2007

there will be a rescue disk for sure.  As for the resource requirements of
Linux vs that other OS, I haven't seen the stats lately although everyone
seems to be saying that if you want to run Vista, it'll take more computer
than you needed with XP.  That said, I might as well gripe about something
that's always bugged me about the community.  We have an awful lot of
Linux dabblers.  Folks who, for whatever reason, feel that they just have
to experience Linux, just to feel well-rounded, I suppose.  What I find is
that they reserve their best hardware for Windows, which remains their
primary OS, and put Linux on their junk hardware.  In fact, I even know
someone who has named his Linux system to match its hardware.  He calls it
"junkbox".

      I guess, what I'm trying to say is that I'd prefer to support those
who are serious about learning and using Linux for real. These days, I
pretty much tell folks that I don't support dual booting, or as Ann calls
it, duel booting which is really a better name for it.

--
Bill in Denver