annoying message with wireless setup

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Mon Nov 12 14:25:29 EST 2007

There is a setting somewhere in the scripts in /etc that controls if
syslogd messages get sent to all your consoles or not, I believe it
Begin's with "setterm". I haven't looked at that for a long time, so I
don't remember all the details. Disabling that should stop the
messages from showing up on your console. However, disabling it also
means that you will not see messages about network cables being
unplugged, or usb/ieee1394 devices being attached or detached. Hth
somewhat.

Greg