OT Xandros & Gnome

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Thu Nov 8 23:23:25 EST 2007

Hi All,
I just bought an Asus EEE, which is a mini laptop, 7 inch screen, without a
hard drive, it is all ROM.
It comes with Xandros, and I have seen a page that mentions that the Asus
EEE comes with a Xandros version with Gnome desktop.
I haven't received it yet so I am not able to test anything until I get it
in a few days.
If it does have Gnome installed, may I assume that Orca is there?
If it is not, would I do something like
apt-get orca
I would also have the option of installing Ubuntu, or XP.
I want to have an idea of what direction to go when it arrives.
Thanks for any ideas.
BTW, these sell for only 400 dollars.
Glenn