editors

Gaijin gaijin at clearwire.net
Thu Nov 1 16:55:51 EDT 2007

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 12:59:52PM +0000, Michael Whapples wrote:
> I am currently looking for a better editor than my current favourite
> (nano)

	I use vim, myself.  Mostly for nostalgia's sake.  elvis and vi
are pretty-much  copies of vim.  Haven't tried emacs.  I used to be a
WordStar fanatic and can use jstar, or would if I haden't forgotten most
of the commands.  There's joe and jed, too.  If you have access to
Linux, try the following:

$ apropos editor

...to see what you have installed in the way of editors.  HTH,

        Michael