Re: Speech Dispatcher bugfixes, request for help with testing

hanke at volny.cz hanke at volny.cz
Thu May 31 07:15:35 EDT 2007

> I've experienced that SD crashes, and wanted to install
> your packages.  However: My system asks for libc6 >=2.6 that I cannot
> > get via apt-get.

Hello Hermann,

the Debian maintainer says the package doesn't depend on libc6 >= 2.6
. 2.5 is enough. What you experience is most likely some problem with
trying to use a debian package on Ubuntu. Could you please post the
exact message you get from your system? Maybe somebody from Ubuntu could
answer.

Have a nice day,
Hynek Hanke