Question about devil-linux

Jeremy l84ad8r at gmail.com
Wed May 30 20:31:14 EDT 2007

Hello list, I am not sure if this has all ready been discussed, so
forgive me if it has. I am wanting to play around with the cd based
firewall, devil-linux and am wondering what it would take, and, how
hard it would be to have speakup support for it. I have asked on the
dl mailing list about doing a headless install, so I wont have to
worrie with speakup, but, don't seem that many people know if a
headless install can be done. If anyone has ever done anything with
it and has any ideas, that would be great. I figured that google
would know, but, I did not find much there either.
Thanks.