upgrading from apache to apache2 under debian

Littlefield, Tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 17:52:50 EDT 2007

It's not bad;
You have to fix a couple things in sites-enabled, the main one, was the fact
that it was pointing you at some folder, you've gotta move your directory
back to /var/www.
Other than that, I had a couple minor issues, but it went pretty good for
me.
HTH,
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
[My programs don't have bugs; just randomly added features]
msn:
compgeek13 at gmail.com
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127