the joy of procmail was Re: off-topic posts

Adam Myrow myrowa at bellsouth.net
Tue May 1 18:20:35 EDT 2007

On Tue, 1 May 2007, John Heim wrote:

> If you google "blind linux user"  the first couple of links are for the
> blinux list. I don't know how far you have to go down before you find a link
> to this list but it's more than a handful. I'm afraid that blind linux users
> are going to find the blinux list and conclude that there isn't much of an
> active blind linux user community.

The fact that the FAQ and web page haven't been updated in years may lead
one to the same conclusion.  For example, the question about installing
Linux eyes-free only barely mentions Speakup, and fails to mention the
Speakup modified Redhat, or that Slackware has included Speakup since
version 8.0 which was released in 2001.