grub question on fedora core 6 and debian etch system

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Mar 30 16:00:43 EDT 2007

You might want to contact Bill Acker directly about adding packages.
It's not hard, but I don't recall the details, and he does it all the
time, but I don't believe he keeps up with this list these days.

You can handle grub either way--leave it, or let Fedora manage it. It
will not trash your hda2, and it will happily share swap space for you.

Janina