grml spelling issues

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sun Mar 25 16:00:11 EDT 2007

Hi, the synthisizer sounds good but I think flite is a little better and
would work better on the live CD with speakup.  Having software speech on a
live CD is very nice mainly when you are using linux at another computer
then your own or showing it to someone else and don't want to drag around an
external synthisizer.