grml spelling issues

Albert E. Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Sun Mar 18 22:22:02 EDT 2007

If brltty-flite disappears, would that eliminate using a braille display with GRML?  If so, could it be replace?  Though I'm not lucky enough to have a braille display for my Linux box, I often wish I did.  If the proposed change would indeed eliminate that choice, than I'd certainly recommend against it:  I doubt the improvement either in speech or shrinkage would warrant it.  I'm sorry if my comments here are way off the mark, but it seems best to raise the question.  Thanks!

Al